The British and Irish government ministers will meet for official Summit in Northern Ireland in June at the first Inter-Government Conference in two years, a spokesman of Irish government said on Wednesday.
The decision was made at the meeting on Wednesday between Irish Foreign Minister Simon Coveney and the British Minister for Northern Ireland Brandon Lewis in Dublin, where they discussed the dispute over the URE UE agreement.
The British-Irish government conference was created as part of the 1998 North Ireland peace agreement.
There’s love in sharing.
- Anambra Guber: APGA NWC Suspends Soludo, 3 Others June 23, 2021
- We’re Taking More Visible Actions To Secure Oyo, Says Makind June 22, 2021
- Firemen Engaging To Extinguish Fire At Ogeere, Around Lagos/Ibadan Turnpike June 22, 2021
- ‘On A Rampage’: The African Women Fighting To End FGM June 20, 2021
- Need To Subsidise Drugs For Sickle Cell Patients June 20, 2021
- Banditry: Nine Kebbi Students, Teacher Protected, Three Dead, 90 Actually Missing June 20, 2021
- Stop Tinubu From Controlling Alpha Beta, Ex-MD Asks The Court June 20, 2021
- Why I Presented Davido, Ice Prince In My EP – Holmes June 20, 2021
- It’s Taboo To Conspire Against Monarchs, Says Ooni June 20, 2021
- December Not Feasible For The Launch Of CBN Digital Currency – Experts June 20, 2021