The Social Democratic Party (SDP), has declared support for Ondo State Deputy Governor and candidate of the Zenith Labour Party (ZLP), Hon. Agboola Ajayi in the 10 October governorship election in the state.
The SDP chapter in the Akure North Local Government area of the state, yesterday, 17 September 2020, declared their total support for Ajayi/Gboye aspiration while receiving leadership and members of the party in Akure, Capital of Ondo State.
Nonetheless, , The leaders of the party vowed to mobilise and work for the success of the candidate of the ZLP, Hon. Agboola Ajayi, come October 10, 2020 gubernatorial election.
Early June this year Ajayi declared his intention to unseat his boss Governor Akeredolu Odunayo, SAN, after tendering his signature from the APC to join PDP. Ajayi came second behind Hon. Eyitayo Jegede, SAN, the candidate of the PDP during the PDP primary election conducted.
In a bit to govern Ondo state, Ajayi dumped PDP to ZLP where he became the candidate of the party in the Ondo State 10 October governorship election.
- Don’t let anyone rush you or make you anxious, Says Lateef Adedimeji November 24, 2020
- America President-elect Joe Biden publicly apologises to late George Floyd daughter November 24, 2020
- You are the newest version of God’s Glory, Genesis Global alleged, John Bada responded November 20, 2020
- JUST IN: CCC Global Genesis Founder, Isreal Oladele Jailed For Defrauding UK-Based Woman November 18, 2020
- Man accused wife of witchcrafts and caged her for 4 years November 17, 2020
- Man Calls For Access Bank Costumer To Close Their Account November 14, 2020
- SIGNAL FROM DIA HAS PUT A BOUNTY ON MY HEAD – SOWORE November 11, 2020
- John Bada Talks About Couple Making Love Before Going To Church November 10, 2020
- Bad Mouth Ikale Comedian To Perform Live On Stage In December November 10, 2020
- JUST IN: MAN FOUNDS DEAD AT OBA AKRAN WAY November 6, 2020