The Social Democratic Party (SDP), has declared support for Ondo State Deputy Governor and candidate of the Zenith Labour Party (ZLP), Hon. Agboola Ajayi in the 10 October governorship election in the state.
The SDP chapter in the Akure North Local Government area of the state, yesterday, 17 September 2020, declared their total support for Ajayi/Gboye aspiration while receiving leadership and members of the party in Akure, Capital of Ondo State.
Nonetheless, , The leaders of the party vowed to mobilise and work for the success of the candidate of the ZLP, Hon. Agboola Ajayi, come October 10, 2020 gubernatorial election.
Early June this year Ajayi declared his intention to unseat his boss Governor Akeredolu Odunayo, SAN, after tendering his signature from the APC to join PDP. Ajayi came second behind Hon. Eyitayo Jegede, SAN, the candidate of the PDP during the PDP primary election conducted.
In a bit to govern Ondo state, Ajayi dumped PDP to ZLP where he became the candidate of the party in the Ondo State 10 October governorship election.
- Open Letter To Senate President By Former Minister May 12, 2021
- AAC Demand Ondo Governor To Sack Aide For Assaulting Pregnant Woman May 9, 2021
- Pastor Adeboye’s Son Died At 42 May 6, 2021
- The British Government, Ireland Agreed Wiith A June Meeting In Northern Ireland May 5, 2021
- MultiChoice Launches ABEG As A Sponsor Of BBN S6 Title April 26, 2021
- I Stop Accepting Ministerial Appointments Since 2007 — Ezekwesili April 26, 2021
- Buhari Restores Ownership Of 4 Blocks Oil To NNPC April 23, 2021
- 2023: Free Food For Four years – APC, Tinubu April 21, 2021
- Updated: Derek Chauvin Was Found Guilty Of killing George Floyd April 20, 2021
- LAGOS AAC SUPPORTS JUDICIARY WORKERS’ NATIONWIDE STRIKE ACTIONS April 19, 2021