Presidency, Education Ministers, Anti-graft bodies received Petition to investigate Edepoly Rector, Adekolawole over alleged fraud.
Office of the Nigeria President, the Ministers of Education and anti-graft
bodies have received a Petition Letter from the human rights organization, the Centre for Human Rights and Social Justice (CHRSJ), calling for thorough and credible investigation of the Rector, Federal Polytechnic, Ede, Osun State, Dr. J. Taiwo Edaogbogun Adekolawole, over an alleged fraud.
CHRSJ alleged that some of the funds were misappropriated by Adekolawole and his cohorts through fictitious services and projects in the polytechnic.
The Petition Letter which was written to the Federal Minister of Education and its State counterpart, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) and Independent Corrupt Practices and Other related offences (ICPC),were also forwarded to President Muhammadu Buhari for necessary action.
The Letter dated Monday 22nd of June, 2020, which was signed by CHRSJ’s Executive Chairman, Comrade Adeniyi Alimi Sulaiman and copies were made available to newsmen on Thursday.
CHRSJ urged the Federal Ministry of Education to involve the Office of
the Head of Service of Federation (OHSF) to set up an independent panel of enquiry to investigate official gross misconducts leveled against Dr. Edaogbogun Adekolawole for possible disciplinary action.
It further stated that the anti- graft bodies in collaboration with the Federal Ministry of Education, Abuja should ensure that all the public funds illegally move out of the Polytechnic treasury be
returned to the institution purse with the evidence of proves.
It demanded “The Rector, Dr. J.T. Edaogbogun Adekolawole be suspended
hence forth from office, till the conclusion of all the allegations of financial crimes and gross official misconducts leveled against him,
before summary dismissal.
Anti- graft bodies should allow conducting forensic audit into all the Federal Polytechnic Ede Account books from 1st of January, 2015 till 30th of June, 2020.
“EFCC and ICPC should investigate the salary account of Mrs. Olukemi Adekolawole from 1st of January, 2015 till 30th of June, 2020, in order to know the actual salaries collected by her as a result of illegal promotion and upgrading given to her by her husband, Dr. J. Taiwo Edaogbogun Adekolawole, the current Rector of the Polytechnic”.
It therefore calls for immediate prosecution of the Rector if found guilty of all the allegations of financial crimes leveled against him in the Petition Letter.
- Don’t let anyone rush you or make you anxious, Says Lateef Adedimeji November 24, 2020
- America President-elect Joe Biden publicly apologises to late George Floyd daughter November 24, 2020
- You are the newest version of God’s Glory, Genesis Global alleged, John Bada responded November 20, 2020
- JUST IN: CCC Global Genesis Founder, Isreal Oladele Jailed For Defrauding UK-Based Woman November 18, 2020
- Man accused wife of witchcrafts and caged her for 4 years November 17, 2020
- Man Calls For Access Bank Costumer To Close Their Account November 14, 2020
- SIGNAL FROM DIA HAS PUT A BOUNTY ON MY HEAD – SOWORE November 11, 2020
- John Bada Talks About Couple Making Love Before Going To Church November 10, 2020
- Bad Mouth Ikale Comedian To Perform Live On Stage In December November 10, 2020
- JUST IN: MAN FOUNDS DEAD AT OBA AKRAN WAY November 6, 2020