Two members of the All Progressive Congress (APC) in Owo has been caught with the sum of #10 million naira cash meant for votes buying.
The APC members were caught by group of local/community security in Governor Akeredolu Adunayo village, Owo with the sum of #10 million naira cash on Friday evening.
According to information gathered by EarlyReporters, the money is for APC and is meant for election and vote buying during the state governorship election coming up tomorrow 10th of October 2020.
However, there is unconfirmed report going round the media that APC chieftaincy want to disqualified Governor Akeredolu Oluwarotimi from the governorship race coming up in the morning following scandal in his certificate.
Vigilante residents of Owo caught and apprehended these two APC guys with a cash worth the sum of #10m allegedly meant for vote buying during tomorrow’s election…
- Don’t let anyone rush you or make you anxious, Says Lateef Adedimeji November 24, 2020
- America President-elect Joe Biden publicly apologises to late George Floyd daughter November 24, 2020
- You are the newest version of God’s Glory, Genesis Global alleged, John Bada responded November 20, 2020
- JUST IN: CCC Global Genesis Founder, Isreal Oladele Jailed For Defrauding UK-Based Woman November 18, 2020
- Man accused wife of witchcrafts and caged her for 4 years November 17, 2020
- Man Calls For Access Bank Costumer To Close Their Account November 14, 2020
- SIGNAL FROM DIA HAS PUT A BOUNTY ON MY HEAD – SOWORE November 11, 2020
- John Bada Talks About Couple Making Love Before Going To Church November 10, 2020
- Bad Mouth Ikale Comedian To Perform Live On Stage In December November 10, 2020
- JUST IN: MAN FOUNDS DEAD AT OBA AKRAN WAY November 6, 2020