Two members of the All Progressive Congress (APC) in Owo has been caught with the sum of #10 million naira cash meant for votes buying.
The APC members were caught by group of local/community security in Governor Akeredolu Adunayo village, Owo with the sum of #10 million naira cash on Friday evening.
According to information gathered by EarlyReporters, the money is for APC and is meant for election and vote buying during the state governorship election coming up tomorrow 10th of October 2020.
However, there is unconfirmed report going round the media that APC chieftaincy want to disqualified Governor Akeredolu Oluwarotimi from the governorship race coming up in the morning following scandal in his certificate.
Vigilante residents of Owo caught and apprehended these two APC guys with a cash worth the sum of #10m allegedly meant for vote buying during tomorrow’s election…
- Open Letter To Senate President By Former Minister May 12, 2021
- AAC Demand Ondo Governor To Sack Aide For Assaulting Pregnant Woman May 9, 2021
- Pastor Adeboye’s Son Died At 42 May 6, 2021
- The British Government, Ireland Agreed Wiith A June Meeting In Northern Ireland May 5, 2021
- MultiChoice Launches ABEG As A Sponsor Of BBN S6 Title April 26, 2021
- I Stop Accepting Ministerial Appointments Since 2007 — Ezekwesili April 26, 2021
- Buhari Restores Ownership Of 4 Blocks Oil To NNPC April 23, 2021
- 2023: Free Food For Four years – APC, Tinubu April 21, 2021
- Updated: Derek Chauvin Was Found Guilty Of killing George Floyd April 20, 2021
- LAGOS AAC SUPPORTS JUDICIARY WORKERS’ NATIONWIDE STRIKE ACTIONS April 19, 2021