Deputy Governor of Ondo State and the Zenith Labour Party (ZLP) governorship candidate for 10 October, Hon. Alfred Agboola Ajayi, has promised to immortalized Taye Okafor, a Zenith Labour Party (ZLP) member that was murdered by a suspected thugs.
In a condolences visit to the late Taye Okafor mother, Mrs. Deborah Okafor on Monday in Idanre, Ajayi promised to immortalized the late taye.
After a minute silence was observed in his honour, the candidate of the ZLP promised to immortalise the late Taye Okafor, who he said died for democracy.
Nonetheless, Ajayi condemned killing of innocent people who simply identified with the party of their choice.
- Don’t let anyone rush you or make you anxious, Says Lateef Adedimeji November 24, 2020
- America President-elect Joe Biden publicly apologises to late George Floyd daughter November 24, 2020
- You are the newest version of God’s Glory, Genesis Global alleged, John Bada responded November 20, 2020
- JUST IN: CCC Global Genesis Founder, Isreal Oladele Jailed For Defrauding UK-Based Woman November 18, 2020
- Man accused wife of witchcrafts and caged her for 4 years November 17, 2020
- Man Calls For Access Bank Costumer To Close Their Account November 14, 2020
- SIGNAL FROM DIA HAS PUT A BOUNTY ON MY HEAD – SOWORE November 11, 2020
- John Bada Talks About Couple Making Love Before Going To Church November 10, 2020
- Bad Mouth Ikale Comedian To Perform Live On Stage In December November 10, 2020
- JUST IN: MAN FOUNDS DEAD AT OBA AKRAN WAY November 6, 2020