Deputy Governor of Ondo State and the Zenith Labour Party (ZLP) governorship candidate for 10 October, Hon. Alfred Agboola Ajayi, has promised to immortalized Taye Okafor, a Zenith Labour Party (ZLP) member that was murdered by a suspected thugs.
In a condolences visit to the late Taye Okafor mother, Mrs. Deborah Okafor on Monday in Idanre, Ajayi promised to immortalized the late taye.
After a minute silence was observed in his honour, the candidate of the ZLP promised to immortalise the late Taye Okafor, who he said died for democracy.
Nonetheless, Ajayi condemned killing of innocent people who simply identified with the party of their choice.
- Open Letter To Senate President By Former Minister May 12, 2021
- AAC Demand Ondo Governor To Sack Aide For Assaulting Pregnant Woman May 9, 2021
- Pastor Adeboye’s Son Died At 42 May 6, 2021
- The British Government, Ireland Agreed Wiith A June Meeting In Northern Ireland May 5, 2021
- MultiChoice Launches ABEG As A Sponsor Of BBN S6 Title April 26, 2021
- I Stop Accepting Ministerial Appointments Since 2007 — Ezekwesili April 26, 2021
- Buhari Restores Ownership Of 4 Blocks Oil To NNPC April 23, 2021
- 2023: Free Food For Four years – APC, Tinubu April 21, 2021
- Updated: Derek Chauvin Was Found Guilty Of killing George Floyd April 20, 2021
- LAGOS AAC SUPPORTS JUDICIARY WORKERS’ NATIONWIDE STRIKE ACTIONS April 19, 2021