A political activist platform on Facebook, MAIYEGUN’S DIARY POLITICO, has alleged that Nigeria didn’t want Biafra to leave because of the Niger Delta crude oil.
MAIYEGUN’S DIARY POLITICO, is a Nigeria political activist platform that operate from abroad. The platform is also planing to build a radio station that will allow Nigerians in the diaspora communicate with Nigerians at home.
The aim of the radio station is to discuss, and exposed the bad eggs amongst Nigeria politicians. £10000 has been budgeted for the radio station.
The political platform said, Biafrans voted in a Referendum to leave Nigeria on 26th May, 1967. Four days later, the administrator of Eastern Region at the time, Ojukwu declared Biafra independence; Gowon the honcho head of the northern military government moved the tanks into the Eastern Nigeria after all resolutions to get Biafrans back to Nigeria failed – 5million killed, the platform said.
“How many of you knew there was actually a Referendum for Biafra in 1967 and nearly 100% of the people voted to leave? They didn’t want them to leave because of the Niger Delta crude oil.”
Well, it was due to the killings of Igbos in Kano and North after the 1966 Gowon coup that things finally broke down. The Igbos returned to the east for safety and then a year later, voted enmass to leave Nigeria, like reasonable people should, the animal Gowon moved the tanks and killed 5million in 3 years, including women and children, Maiyeguns alleged.
”Awolowo was Nigeria’s finance minister then, Obasanjo was there and that coward Murtala that killed unarmed men in Asaba and children when Nigerian army he led called people to come out of their hiding, that the war was over and when the civilians came out, men were separated and executed right there – their women raped and killed too.”
Nigeria government remove history from Nigeria school because history will never be kind to them.
“These guys didn’t remove history from Nigerians schools for no reason, they are criminals and history will never be kind to them.”
I don’t need your like, I don’t need your validation. If you don’t like what I do, unfollow my page or I’ll kick you out myself if you come here with your usual stupid Nigerian mentality with foolish questions, Maiyegun’s add.
- Open Letter To Senate President By Former Minister May 12, 2021
- AAC Demand Ondo Governor To Sack Aide For Assaulting Pregnant Woman May 9, 2021
- Pastor Adeboye’s Son Died At 42 May 6, 2021
- The British Government, Ireland Agreed Wiith A June Meeting In Northern Ireland May 5, 2021
- MultiChoice Launches ABEG As A Sponsor Of BBN S6 Title April 26, 2021
- I Stop Accepting Ministerial Appointments Since 2007 — Ezekwesili April 26, 2021
- Buhari Restores Ownership Of 4 Blocks Oil To NNPC April 23, 2021
- 2023: Free Food For Four years – APC, Tinubu April 21, 2021
- Updated: Derek Chauvin Was Found Guilty Of killing George Floyd April 20, 2021
- LAGOS AAC SUPPORTS JUDICIARY WORKERS’ NATIONWIDE STRIKE ACTIONS April 19, 2021