A Nigeria man on Facebook has call on all access bank costumer to go into the bank hall and close up their account with immediate effect for freezing account of people that link to #ENDSARS protest.
The man said he decided to close his account with access bank because his money is not more safe there and his using it as a protest also against the protesters they freeze their account.
Read full message below
E SHOCK DEM 😂
Today I closed my bank account with Access Bank of Nigeria.
For freezing the bank accounts of #EndSARS protesters. Please let us close our bank accounts with ANY bank that freezes the account of any protester.
Let us do live videos to encourage others to equally close their accounts. If the money of peaceful protesters are not safe, no other customer’s money is safe.
There are many solutions to one problem.
Remember to tell them that you are no longer comfortable banking with them because they froze the account of peaceful protesters. Buhari and CBN can control them but they cannot control us. If they are stupid enough to act unprofessionally without respect for the rights of their customers, we could cure them with our prescription. Please let us make this sacrifice for our compatriots whose accounts were frozen even as Buhari’s government and his soldiers continue to hide the corpses of the Lekki Toll gate massacre.
The money nor plenty but I remove am! Go remove your own….WE MOVE and RE-MOVE!
Cunny man die, cunny man bury am.
Please follow on Twitter: @FOdorige
- Open Letter To Senate President By Former Minister May 12, 2021
- AAC Demand Ondo Governor To Sack Aide For Assaulting Pregnant Woman May 9, 2021
- Pastor Adeboye’s Son Died At 42 May 6, 2021
- The British Government, Ireland Agreed Wiith A June Meeting In Northern Ireland May 5, 2021
- MultiChoice Launches ABEG As A Sponsor Of BBN S6 Title April 26, 2021
- I Stop Accepting Ministerial Appointments Since 2007 — Ezekwesili April 26, 2021
- Buhari Restores Ownership Of 4 Blocks Oil To NNPC April 23, 2021
- 2023: Free Food For Four years – APC, Tinubu April 21, 2021
- Updated: Derek Chauvin Was Found Guilty Of killing George Floyd April 20, 2021
- LAGOS AAC SUPPORTS JUDICIARY WORKERS’ NATIONWIDE STRIKE ACTIONS April 19, 2021