A man from OREROKPE in DELTA STATE who accused wife of witchcraft and caged her for good four (4) years have been declared wanted.
According to post going round social, the said man caged his wife in a room for 4 years.
Well mining Nigerians have vowed to rehabilitate the woman, arrest and prosecute all those involved in the despicable act.
According to the story, the caged woman have spent the last four years of her life locked up by her supposed husband. She was peeing and defecating in the same room where he fed her bread. Not the regular sweetened bread though.
Perhaps, she have 8 children with her husband, three of which she had while she was locked up by him in Orerokpe community.
Read full story below…….
ACCUSED OF WITCHCRAFT AND CAGED FOR MORE THAN 3-YEARS IN OREROKPE, DELTA STATE.
We received this few hours ago and we are currently in Orerokpe for her full REHABILITATION and the arrest and prosecution of all those involved in this despicable act.
All road leads to OREROKPE.
Peter Mrakpor WARRI Aproko
She spent the last four years of her life locked up by her supposed husband. She was peeing and defecating in the same room where he fed her bread. Not the regular sweetened bread though. She gave the said man 8 children three of which she had while she was locked up by him in Orerokpe community.
More photo below
- Open Letter To Senate President By Former Minister May 12, 2021
- AAC Demand Ondo Governor To Sack Aide For Assaulting Pregnant Woman May 9, 2021
- Pastor Adeboye’s Son Died At 42 May 6, 2021
- The British Government, Ireland Agreed Wiith A June Meeting In Northern Ireland May 5, 2021
- MultiChoice Launches ABEG As A Sponsor Of BBN S6 Title April 26, 2021
- I Stop Accepting Ministerial Appointments Since 2007 — Ezekwesili April 26, 2021
- Buhari Restores Ownership Of 4 Blocks Oil To NNPC April 23, 2021
- 2023: Free Food For Four years – APC, Tinubu April 21, 2021
- Updated: Derek Chauvin Was Found Guilty Of killing George Floyd April 20, 2021
- LAGOS AAC SUPPORTS JUDICIARY WORKERS’ NATIONWIDE STRIKE ACTIONS April 19, 2021