Nigeria popular singer, rapper, FALZ prayed for a better tomorrow and a country he can proudly call home as he celebrated his thirty (30th) birthday anniversary.
FALZ who took to his social media handle Instagram to tweet about his birthday also prayed the #ENDSARS PROTESTERS that lost their lives at Lekki Tollgate while exercising their right as a citizens of Nigeria by protesting against Police harassment and SARS brutality in the country.
It was a mixed feeling for me since last week as peaceful protesters lost their lives.
The singer writes: Mixed feeling, it has been a week since we lost our brave soldiers at the toll gate.
I have alone now officially been on this earth for 30 years.
I pray for a much better tomorrow. I pry for. Nigeria that i can truly be proud to call home.
- Don’t let anyone rush you or make you anxious, Says Lateef Adedimeji November 24, 2020
- America President-elect Joe Biden publicly apologises to late George Floyd daughter November 24, 2020
- You are the newest version of God’s Glory, Genesis Global alleged, John Bada responded November 20, 2020
- JUST IN: CCC Global Genesis Founder, Isreal Oladele Jailed For Defrauding UK-Based Woman November 18, 2020
- Man accused wife of witchcrafts and caged her for 4 years November 17, 2020
- Man Calls For Access Bank Costumer To Close Their Account November 14, 2020
- SIGNAL FROM DIA HAS PUT A BOUNTY ON MY HEAD – SOWORE November 11, 2020
- John Bada Talks About Couple Making Love Before Going To Church November 10, 2020
- Bad Mouth Ikale Comedian To Perform Live On Stage In December November 10, 2020
- JUST IN: MAN FOUNDS DEAD AT OBA AKRAN WAY November 6, 2020