Tinubu has condemned the rough lifestyle Nigerian emulated from Nigeria popular singer, Naira Marley as it destroyed their future while the singer is living a better lifestyle out of what is giving to the public through his song.
Tinubu who took to his Facebook page to advice Nigeria youths on how the singer has destroyed their life indirectly, stated that Naira Marley has destroyed many young Nigerians future with his song and his fake lifestyle he portrayed to the public.
However, the Agege base Talking Drummer, David Tinubu, while stating where Nigerian got it wrong believing Naira Marley is doing something good to them noted that the singer relocated to London at the age of 11th, he have four kids, two wife’s or baby mama and he graduated from London school.
He also said as widely claimed by the singer, “Marlians Don’t go to school” but he, Naira Marley graduated with a distinction in business from Peckham Academy. He didn’t end there. He also studied business law at Crossways College (now known as Christ the King Sixth Form College), Tinubu add.
David Tinubu writes.
Dear Marlians,Naira Marley was born in Agege, Lagos State but at the tender age of 11, he relocated to Peckham, South London, England.Marlians read again!
He relocated to Peckham, SOUTH LONDON ENGLAND at the age of 11. Meanwhile you haven’t traveled out of your state all your life. Marlians!😆He studied at Porlock Hall before attending Walworth School, where he obtained his General Certificate of Secondary Education.
All these happened while in London not Nigeria.
Naira Marley graduated with a distinction in business from Peckham Academy. He didn’t end there. He also studied business law at Crossways College (now known as Christ the King Sixth Form College).
Marlians! Zero belt with thousand trousers geng hope you guys are reading.Naira Marley is a dedicated Muslim! And partake in every Islamic studies and prayers. E shocked you abi? Issorite.🚶🏿♂️
Marlians step forward, the rest…🤐 Did you know that Naira Marley is rated as one of the most educated Nigerian musicians and also among the richest?Sadly, most of his fans focused/practices the radical lifestyles he wants them to see. Of course, he earns a living through it and ain’t stopping soon.No wonder he studied Business Law.
Dude is smart! He knows what Nigerians like…and he dey give dem back to back. Marlians! Zero belt with thousand trousers.😂🤣Now let me burst your bubble.Do you also know that Naira Marley is married to two women and has four children! E shock u abi. Issorite 🤣E SHOCK YOU?🙄Now if you like keep zuzuing upandan.
Be shouting Marlins Don’t go to School o, marlians dont wear bra, marlians dont wear belt, marlians dont graduate, keep Smoking, womanizing, drinking and be causing nuisance everywhere in your neighborhood.
Your mentor is married with kids and worth million dollars in net worth.I sign out here….God bless and crown all our effort but open your brain and use your five senses rightly.
- Don’t let anyone rush you or make you anxious, Says Lateef Adedimeji November 24, 2020
- America President-elect Joe Biden publicly apologises to late George Floyd daughter November 24, 2020
- You are the newest version of God’s Glory, Genesis Global alleged, John Bada responded November 20, 2020
- JUST IN: CCC Global Genesis Founder, Isreal Oladele Jailed For Defrauding UK-Based Woman November 18, 2020
- Man accused wife of witchcrafts and caged her for 4 years November 17, 2020
- Man Calls For Access Bank Costumer To Close Their Account November 14, 2020
- SIGNAL FROM DIA HAS PUT A BOUNTY ON MY HEAD – SOWORE November 11, 2020
- John Bada Talks About Couple Making Love Before Going To Church November 10, 2020
- Bad Mouth Ikale Comedian To Perform Live On Stage In December November 10, 2020
- JUST IN: MAN FOUNDS DEAD AT OBA AKRAN WAY November 6, 2020