COVID19 : POLICE TASK FORCE DESTROYS PROPERTIES TO ENFORCE SOCIAL DISTANCING ORDER
The Police task force has seen invading a bar, destroyed properties worth hundred of thousand to enforce social distancing order.
Federal government of Nigeria, the 36 states in Nigeria has earlier ordered citizens to maintain a social distance in order to stop the spread of Coronavirus, #COVID19 pandemic ravaging the world.
Government go further to order arrest of whoever that defy the social distancing directives and be quarantine for a good 14 days and N20,000 for bail according to Lagos state government.
But the Police task force enforcing the social distancing order got it wrong has they take law into their hands by invading a bar to destroyed properties Worth’s hundred of Thousands.
The heart of doing otherwise to government directives by the Nigeria Police in recent time now is alarming and it need to be addressed.
Total cases of Coronavirus, #COVID19 confirmed in Nigeria as rises to 65 at the time of publishing this post. Stay safe. Live to stay. COVID19 is real.
Is destroying property the right way to enforce law? were they ordered to destroy property?
See video below
- Don’t let anyone rush you or make you anxious, Says Lateef Adedimeji November 24, 2020
- America President-elect Joe Biden publicly apologises to late George Floyd daughter November 24, 2020
- You are the newest version of God’s Glory, Genesis Global alleged, John Bada responded November 20, 2020
- JUST IN: CCC Global Genesis Founder, Isreal Oladele Jailed For Defrauding UK-Based Woman November 18, 2020
- Man accused wife of witchcrafts and caged her for 4 years November 17, 2020
- Man Calls For Access Bank Costumer To Close Their Account November 14, 2020
- SIGNAL FROM DIA HAS PUT A BOUNTY ON MY HEAD – SOWORE November 11, 2020
- John Bada Talks About Couple Making Love Before Going To Church November 10, 2020
- Bad Mouth Ikale Comedian To Perform Live On Stage In December November 10, 2020
- JUST IN: MAN FOUNDS DEAD AT OBA AKRAN WAY November 6, 2020