Governor of Lagos state, His Excellence Babajide Sanwo-Olu has just announced date for reopening of all state owned tertiary institutions in the state.
All tertiary institution, secondary and primary school in the state has been closed since March when the Federal Government of Nigeria imposes lockdown on all social gathering place to curtailed the spread of the pandemic virus Covid-19.
The governor while announcing the new redemption date stated that “The decision is not cast on stone and is subjected to review of our ongoing modelling and what procedure comes out from the ministry of health,” Sanwo-Olu stated.
The governor directed all the state owned tertiary institutions to resume September 14th.
- Don’t let anyone rush you or make you anxious, Says Lateef Adedimeji November 24, 2020
- America President-elect Joe Biden publicly apologises to late George Floyd daughter November 24, 2020
- You are the newest version of God’s Glory, Genesis Global alleged, John Bada responded November 20, 2020
- JUST IN: CCC Global Genesis Founder, Isreal Oladele Jailed For Defrauding UK-Based Woman November 18, 2020
- Man accused wife of witchcrafts and caged her for 4 years November 17, 2020
- Man Calls For Access Bank Costumer To Close Their Account November 14, 2020
- SIGNAL FROM DIA HAS PUT A BOUNTY ON MY HEAD – SOWORE November 11, 2020
- John Bada Talks About Couple Making Love Before Going To Church November 10, 2020
- Bad Mouth Ikale Comedian To Perform Live On Stage In December November 10, 2020
- JUST IN: MAN FOUNDS DEAD AT OBA AKRAN WAY November 6, 2020