Breaking: Governor Sanwo-Olu Shifts Lagos State Curfew From 4pm To 9mp
Governor of Lagos State, Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu have shifted the newly imposed 24hrs curfew in the state from 4pm to 9pm starting from today 20th, October, 2020.
The Governor have earlier imposed 24hr curfew in the sate starting by 4pm Tuesday 20th of October 2020 till Wednesday 21st of October 2020 in order for the state security to fished out hoodlums who are trying to hijacked #ENDSARS peaceful protest going on in the nation.
However, Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu directed that enforcement of the 24hour curfew in the State should not start until 9pm to enable people stuck in traffic get to their destinations.
And report also have it that CCTV camera at Lekki Toll Gate where protesters are standing has been cutoff by directives of the state government and it now advisable for protesters to be vigilant.
- Don’t let anyone rush you or make you anxious, Says Lateef Adedimeji November 24, 2020
- America President-elect Joe Biden publicly apologises to late George Floyd daughter November 24, 2020
- You are the newest version of God’s Glory, Genesis Global alleged, John Bada responded November 20, 2020
- JUST IN: CCC Global Genesis Founder, Isreal Oladele Jailed For Defrauding UK-Based Woman November 18, 2020
- Man accused wife of witchcrafts and caged her for 4 years November 17, 2020
- Man Calls For Access Bank Costumer To Close Their Account November 14, 2020
- SIGNAL FROM DIA HAS PUT A BOUNTY ON MY HEAD – SOWORE November 11, 2020
- John Bada Talks About Couple Making Love Before Going To Church November 10, 2020
- Bad Mouth Ikale Comedian To Perform Live On Stage In December November 10, 2020
- JUST IN: MAN FOUNDS DEAD AT OBA AKRAN WAY November 6, 2020