The 42nd United State of America (US) President, Bill Clinton has demanded for end to massacre of #ENDSARS peaceful protesters in Lagos state, Nigeria.
The 42nd US Ex-President stated that his deeply concerned over reports of violence at Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday night in Lagos where peaceful protesters demanding end to police harassment and brutality in the Nation are been killed by Nigeria/Lagos government and urged Nigeria government to do the needful not killing of her citizens again.
Clinton who twisted on his verified witter account called on Nigeria government to engage in peaceful dialogue with the #EndSARS protestors for police reform and an end to corruption.
However, to put an end to police harassment and brutality in the country, Nigerian youth have taken to the street of Nigeria since 7th of October 2020 in a nationwide protest tagged #ENDSARS.
“I am deeply concerned over reports of violence in Lagos and urge the Nigerian government to engage in peaceful dialogue with the #EndSARS protestors for police reform and an end to corruption.”
- Don’t let anyone rush you or make you anxious, Says Lateef Adedimeji November 24, 2020
- America President-elect Joe Biden publicly apologises to late George Floyd daughter November 24, 2020
- You are the newest version of God’s Glory, Genesis Global alleged, John Bada responded November 20, 2020
- JUST IN: CCC Global Genesis Founder, Isreal Oladele Jailed For Defrauding UK-Based Woman November 18, 2020
- Man accused wife of witchcrafts and caged her for 4 years November 17, 2020
- Man Calls For Access Bank Costumer To Close Their Account November 14, 2020
- SIGNAL FROM DIA HAS PUT A BOUNTY ON MY HEAD – SOWORE November 11, 2020
- John Bada Talks About Couple Making Love Before Going To Church November 10, 2020
- Bad Mouth Ikale Comedian To Perform Live On Stage In December November 10, 2020
- JUST IN: MAN FOUNDS DEAD AT OBA AKRAN WAY November 6, 2020