Former Governor of Lagos State and the National Leader of the ruling party All Progressives Congress APC, Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban biggest lies in the Nigeria political history surface online as he promised to give Nigerians free food for good four years if elected president of Nigeria in 2023.
Tinubu disclosed one of his campaign promises.
Tinubu who as been going round the country creating awareness about his 2023 presidential ambition was seen in the northern part of Nigeria weeks ago sharing rice for the vulnerables.
Flash back to 2015, Tinubu is the same person that said President Muhammadu Buhari will be paying unemployed Nigeria youths five (5) thousands naira each every month.
Till now both the five thousand for the unemployed youth and other promises were not furfilled, instead everything got worst.
Now creating awareness of his presidential ambition, Tinubu drop another set of lies to give free food for four years to each Nigeria citizen.
Let’s sit back and watch as it goes.
There’s love in sharing.
- Anambra Guber: APGA NWC Suspends Soludo, 3 Others June 23, 2021
- We’re Taking More Visible Actions To Secure Oyo, Says Makind June 22, 2021
- Firemen Engaging To Extinguish Fire At Ogeere, Around Lagos/Ibadan Turnpike June 22, 2021
- ‘On A Rampage’: The African Women Fighting To End FGM June 20, 2021
- Need To Subsidise Drugs For Sickle Cell Patients June 20, 2021
- Banditry: Nine Kebbi Students, Teacher Protected, Three Dead, 90 Actually Missing June 20, 2021
- Stop Tinubu From Controlling Alpha Beta, Ex-MD Asks The Court June 20, 2021
- Why I Presented Davido, Ice Prince In My EP – Holmes June 20, 2021
- It’s Taboo To Conspire Against Monarchs, Says Ooni June 20, 2021
- December Not Feasible For The Launch Of CBN Digital Currency – Experts June 20, 2021